جمعية الرحمة الخيرية بالمنوفية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جمعية الرحمة الخيرية بالمنوفية

الرئيسيةالبوابه الجديدهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Are you just living? Or are you alive?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
rehan

rehan

انثى عدد الرسائل : 412
العمر : 36
مزاجك ايه النهرده : Are you just living? Or are you alive? 9611
الرتب : Are you just living? Or are you alive? Uoa-da10
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2008

Are you just living? Or are you alive? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Are you just living? Or are you alive?   Are you just living? Or are you alive? Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Do you merely exist? Or are you truly alive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very important (a critical) question for every human being.

Every human being must ask himself, do I just merely exist, or am I truly alive?

First of all, I would like to explain what is the true meaning and the deference between living and being alive.

If you eat, drink, marry, and have children, you are I fact living as are all other living things, however, is there a purpose to your life? Is there any meaning to your life? A life without purpose or meaning is simply an existence. Birds, animals and insects all exist and perform the functions of life. They don’t think about or contemplate a purpose or meaning for their existence.

Humans have a choice, they can choose a purpose for their lives or they can choose to merely exist. Religion defines for us the purpose of our life and gives meaning to our existence. If you have not been concerned or thinking about your existence; you are in fact living without a defined purpose, without some understanding of why you exist and your relationship to the universe at large. Some may describe such an individual as spiritually dead without true life or a dormant soul. You are a walking and talking body, but not a living spirit.

As Allah says in The holy Quran in Soret (TAHA) طه "But he who turned away from remembrance of me (Allah), he will have a tight and difficult life, and we shall bring him back blind to the assembly on the Day of Resurrection, he will say: O Allah! Why did you resurrect me blind, when I was able to see? He (Allah) will respond: So (it must be), because our revelations came unto you, but you forget them. In the same manner, you are forgotten on this day".

Human beings should never live without a purpose or goal. Their lives become wasted without some purpose or goal.

As Allah says in The Holy Quran in Soret (ALMOMINON) المؤمنون "Did you think that we had created you in vain, without any purpose, and that you would not be brought back to us".

And as Allah also says in The Holy Quran in soret (ALKYAMA) القيامة "Does man think that he will be left neglected without being punished or rewarded for the duties demanded from Allah".

Wagdy Ghoneim

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
shimaa

shimaa

انثى عدد الرسائل : 371
الرتب : Are you just living? Or are you alive? Aony10
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Are you just living? Or are you alive?   Are you just living? Or are you alive? Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 6:16 pm

ma shaa allah
very fantastic topic rehan really

is there a purpose to your life? Is there any meaning to your life? A life without purpose or meaning is simply an existence. Birds, animals and insects all exist and perform the functions of life. They don’t think about or contemplate a purpose or meaning for their existence

person without purpose in life like Birds ,animals and insects

we should have purpose in our life to feel really that we are alive

shukran rehan
gazaky allah 7'iran
7ob El-7iah
Admin
7ob El-7iah

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 159
العمر : 33
مزاجك ايه النهرده : Are you just living? Or are you alive? 8010
الرتب : Are you just living? Or are you alive? Caaiin10
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Are you just living? Or are you alive?   Are you just living? Or are you alive? Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 6:41 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

what`s a beautiful article realy we should search for the meaning of our life

or there will be no difference about us and animals

we kfaia 3lia awi kda
malak el- donia

malak el- donia

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 114
مزاجك ايه النهرده : Are you just living? Or are you alive? 16210
الرتب : Are you just living? Or are you alive? Uoa-ou10
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Are you just living? Or are you alive?   Are you just living? Or are you alive? Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 8:05 pm

our life must be contain much things that make it useful for us and for others
and this can't be acheived without making great and important works and
after acheiving that we can say that we are alive and living with each others

thanks for that fantastic article

shokran
rehan

rehan

انثى عدد الرسائل : 412
العمر : 36
مزاجك ايه النهرده : Are you just living? Or are you alive? 9611
الرتب : Are you just living? Or are you alive? Uoa-da10
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Are you just living? Or are you alive?   Are you just living? Or are you alive? Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2008 4:04 pm

thanks for you all my brothers and sisters

now, I will continu

The aim of our life

------------

Allah tells us that He is our sole creator and he has created us to worship Him alone; this worship means that we have to live our lives obeying the guidelines and wishes that Allah our creator has asked us to follow. By following the orders of our creator and the role model his messenger (Mohamed) has provided to us, we will experience true life, we live in happiness and harmony with others and all living things in this world, in this existence and will also be further rewarded in our eternal existence beyond this limited life.

As Allah says in The Holy Quran in Soret of (ALZARIAT) الذاريات "And I (Allah) did not create the Jinn (demons) and mankind, except to worship me alone". Worship means to establish the religion of Allah (Islam), it means to direct all of your life in accordance with your religion, in all your activities and deeds.

As Allah says in The Holy Quran in Soret of (ALROOM) الروم "So, O Mohamed direct all of your life towards the religion (Islam- Monotheism) and worship none other than Allah alone".

And also in Soret of (ALROOM) الروم Allah says "O Mohamed direct all of your life to the straight and right religion (Islam Monotheism), before there comes a day from Allah which none can avoid. On that day, men shall be divided in two groups, a group in paradise, and a group in hellfire".

And as Allah says in Soret (ALSHORA) الشوري “He Allah has ordained for you the same religion which He has ordained for (NOOH) نوحand that which we have revealed to you O Mohamed, and that which we ordained for ابراهيم(IBRAHAM) andموسي(MOSAS) andعيسي (JUSES) saying you together should establish religion, and make no deviations from it".

So, each and every Muslim should diligently work to learn and understand their religion. To understand what our creator’s orders for our life are and to align our mind, body and spirit to obey Allah and establishing your religion, making it your purpose and goal, and if you do it, then you will be ulytr alive and not just existing, and you will experience the bliss of a meaningful life, the peacefulness of piety, the wellbeing of decent conduct, the enjoyment of sharing your life with other living things, and experience the joy of being alive. More importantly you will embark on the the path to eternal bliss beyond this life.

As Allah says in Soret of (ALANAAM) الانعام "Is the one who was died means without faith and we give him life and set for him a light of believe whereby he can walk amongst men on the straight way, Is he like the one who is in the darkness from which he can never come out?".

And as Allah says in Soret of (ALANFAL) الانفال “O you who believe heed the call of Allah by obeying Him and His messenger, when he calls you to that which will make you life".

And as Allah says in Soret of (ALANAAM) الانعام "Say O Mohamed verily, my pray, my rituals, my living, my dying, are all for Allah, the lord of the universe, He has no partner, and on this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslim ".

And as our prophet (Mohamed) Peace be upon him and upon all messengers of Allah before him, said in a sound حديث (HADEATH) reported by (Albokhary)البخاري "The example of one who remembers Allah and one who does not remember Him, is like that of the living and the died". The word of died in this (HADEATH) حديث does not mean the man who does not remember Allah is physically died, it means that he is just existing but only like any animal or insect, without any aim, unlike the true human being who remembers Allah who is alive, not just existing.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جمعية الرحمة الخيرية بالمنوفية :: المنتدى االعام :: قسم اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: